Saturday, October 15, 2016

Late Night Food Run

Being a Saturday, there's only one thing that is even open for consideration in regards to breakfast foods. When you live in a house that has a store that sells fresh baked cinnamon rolls, you simply can't not have a cinnamon roll for breakfast. 


And what's a cinnamon roll if you don't have some nice cold milk to wash it down? Well, a cinnamon roll, technically. But the milk just elevates the overall experience.


I found a little tiny Reese's cup in the fridge. Mine!


And I was still so enthralled with the ramen noodles that I made more today! I couldn't help it! They're delicious, they're cheap, and they're fast to make as well! Dream dinner right here!



And speaking of dream dinner, Jack had himself quite the feast as well.


Later in the night, Sidney and I were talking and somehow we came to agree that a late night food run was necessary. She took the opportunity to hit up Sonic while I set my sights on much bigger goals.


Her Sonic bad paled in comparison to my McDonald's bag.


That's because inside my McD's bag were 50 chicken nuggets. Let's do the 50 nugget challenge!


I added a small fry because variety is the spice of life!

I had some honey and some ranch to help the nuggets go down a little easier, especially toward the end.


And down they went. One after the other, the nuggets disappeared. I'll be honest, I only ate 49, but that's because I so graciously donated one to Sidney for her own enjoyments. I had a bite of her burger to compensate for the loss in nugget mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment