Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Everyone is HUNGRY!

I'm just getting back into the swing of things, so excuse me if it takes me a little while to reacclimate. That being said, I had a delicious blueberry muffin for breakfast this morning. 


I then got to watching my cute little pet jumping spiders. Turns out, they were hungry too! First, I watch as Ruth fed happily on the moth I had given her last night.


Then, I watched as Jack likewise took pleasure in eating his mealworm.


Feeling left out, I decided that since they were eating, I should be eating too! I grabbed a couple of gummi blue sharks.


But I also wanted a couple peach rings.


So I got both! Problem solved!


For dinner, I toned it down a little and had a salad.


I also had some leftover chicken thighs and a slice of pizza that was leftover from several nights ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment