Sunday, October 16, 2016

Out With the Old, In With Whatever Else.

Today marked my last day of employment at Mrs. E's. It's been two years of nothing but good times and happy memories...


My final meal at Mrs. E's consisted of a crunchy chicken sandwich with three slices of pepper jack and some mayonnaise on the bun.




It's been real, Mrs. E's. It's been real.

When I got home, I decided that a nice and easy meal was in order. I popped a Home Run Inn pizza into the oven...


...and in no time, dinner was ready. Carb up time!


In the interest of something, I only ate half the pizza.


At least there was a little bit of brotein on there!

But now that I'm unemployed, I have to start thinking about what's next. I honestly don't know for sure, but we'll find out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment