Sunday, October 9, 2016

Chicken Smuggler

This morning, I went straight to work without eating. I did have some fun playing in the soap while washing pots and pans. 


After my shift, I grabbed some chicken tenders. Sadly, they were not Buffalo style. This marks the first day in like forever that I didn't eat Buffalo chicken of some sort. I was close, though.


Sidney came and picked me up, so I had to smuggle the chicken tenders out of the cafeteria.


I smashed them once I got in her car.


We then went and got ice cream at Sylas and Maddy's because why not? I got Strawberry and Chocolate Fudge Brownie.


When we finally got home, we found that our house had been festively decorated for the fall season.


The decorations went all out.


For dinner, Sidney and I decided to make spaghetti. First, we made the meat sauce.


Then we boiled the heck out of some pasta.


Put it all together and what do you get?


Of course I added some bread, because bread.


I also added some Parmigiano-Reggiano because Italian.


I also added some mozzarella because Italian.


I also had a salad with some more Parmigiano-Reggiano.


Pretty much the only Italian thing missing from this meal was Ferrari 458 Italia!

No comments:

Post a Comment