Friday, October 14, 2016

Today, I Revisited My Childhood

No, the double chocolate banana muffins are not reminiscent of my childhood. But they are a big part of my present! Another breakfast done right!


What is incredibly reminiscent of my childhood, though, is the good old fashioned package of ramen noodles that we all know and love.


The stereotypical diet of broke college students everywhere, I came to know and love them at a much younger age. It seems like there wasn't a day to go by where I wouldn't ask my mom if we could make "noodles" as I called them. Well, Sidney had just for whatever reason gotten a big pack of these noodles, and we decided to make some today.


I used my age old tried and true technique for maximum flavor, and even though I had practiced it in years, it worked like a charm.


This was a throwback to my childhood on the same level as those cupcakes were. But these are arguably better.


They were so good, in fact, that I couldn't help but make another batch.


Looks like they're ready!


That is just straight delectableness right there!


These noodles really are a win-win because they taste so good and they're so cheap relative to most foods. Score!

And speaking of scores, I found this beautiful bag full of beauty.


Oh, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment