Monday, October 10, 2016

From Town to Town

Today was the last day of Fall Break, which means I didn't have class today. That means I could eat whatever I want. See how that works?? 

That being said, I started off the day with a nice serving of cake.


And we couldn't forget the ice cream, now could we? Of course not!


That is truly a breakfast of champions right there. No, scratch that. This is truly a breakfast of me, the TRU champion!


Straight WINNING right there!


And with the addition of a mug of milk, I cement my place in history as the true Breakfast Hero.


I may have dunked some cake in the milk.


After this sugar worship, Sidney and I headed off the Renaissance Festival.


I got something that resembled a gyro while I was there.


We sat down for a while to watch some good ol' fashioned jousting! These bros really know how to have some fun.


We found it quite interesting, although the final joust wouldn't be happening until much later in the night.


In the meantime, we headed a Ye Olde Foodstand and partook in the enjoyment of a classic Renaissance delicacy, Ye Olde Cheesecake on a Stick!


It's not bad, and it's frozen for ease of purveyance.



Someone was a little aggressive in the consumption of said delicacy.


Sidney and I then decided that we would like to visit the Glore Psychiatric Museum in St. Joe. So we left the Renaissance Festival and headed north. On the way, we happened to run into Godzilla. Luckily, he was in a docile mood, and we escaped unscathed.


A little further up the interstate we ran into some interesting clouds. Photocredit: Sidney


We eventually made it to the museum. Here are some particularly interesting highlights.




After the museum, we headed back south. While on the way, we decided that we should go to Lowe's to use a gift card Sidney had. While en route to Lowe's, we came across a rare BMW Alpina B6.


We messed around in Lowe's for a bit, then headed home for the day. Once there, I once again had some hot wings and ranch for dinner.


I had extra ranch at the ready, in case I needed more. I did.


I could probably eat these things every day if I had to.

But this was a fun day, a day in which we visited 4 distinct geographical areas and experienced a wide variety of fun and interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment