Saturday, October 8, 2016

It's Slim Pickens at Slim Chickens

It was now a Market morning. Assume the position.






My mom and I then went and looked at some houses on the Parade of Homes. This was one of our favorites from a style and design standpoint.


It's a story and a half built by SAB Homes (who is coincidentally also the builder of Sidney and I's dream house).

The inside was decorated nicely as well.


Another house we visited had a bucket of candy in the office, so I helped myself!


With all the new fast food chicken places popping up in the area, my mom and I took the opportunity to try one of them out. This one was Slim Chickens. I got a combo with chicken strips and Buffalo wings (seriously, I have a problem) with fries and Texas toast.


I'll say that I wasn't impressed. To be honest, I really couldn't even taste the chicken strips. The winds were alright, but I think that was solely because of the sauce. The best part of this meal was quite literally the bread. This is unfortunate, but like I said, there are chicken places popping up all over. Off the top of my head, there's

  • Slim Chickens
  • Zaxby's
  • Raising Cane's
Plus all the other established places, like Church's, Chick-fil-a, Popeye's, KFC, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment