Sunday, September 4, 2016

Things are starting to really heat up.

In the before I had to go to work, I helped Sidney bake some more muffins. I also had a brotein bar!


I then headed off to work. When I got there, I was disheartened to learn that I would be making omelettes more 4 hours. I don't care much for losing my arm hair. Oh well, I powered through. On my break, I snuck a brownie. Not nearly as good as Sidney's, but it'll do.


When I finally got done burning my arm hair off, I mourned its loss and drowned my sorrows in a lot of food. It was actually a good food day at the cafeteria, so I wanted to take advantage.


I had some chicken strips and fries, some four cheese pizza, a lot of ranch, and a piece of chocolate cream pie. Everything was actually really good, including that pie.


With that, I headed home. But Sidney had made a special request, so I fulfilled that first.

When I did get home, we shared that request together.


Yes, that request was a Chipotle burrito! She had been working at Sunflower General all day with nothing to eat, so this really hit the spot. I got one with chicken and she got one with steak.


Later, after the store closed for the night, we again got to baking. At some point along the way, we were joined by the Rally Mantis. I guess it needed a break from the Royals, so it decided to become the Baking Mantis for the night!


The Baking Mantis really inspired us to forge ahead and finish up all the stuff we were baking. Today was busier than yesterday, and Sidney sold out of everything by 1100. That means that tonight she would be baking even more, which is why the Baking Mantis was much appreciated. And for baking nearly 200 cookies and 40 muffins, there was a little reward for us:


Mmmmm, cookie dough!

No comments:

Post a Comment