Saturday, September 10, 2016

SIMS

Being at my parents' house, I took the opportunity to eat something different for breakfast. Not wanting to suffer a nervous breakdown from too much change too quickly, I kept the format of my breakfast in bar form. It just wasn't a brotein bar this morning. 


As good as this bar is, I only had one. I also didn't eat anything else until dinner, because my mom and I would be going to Artego, which is a pizza place right next door to Q39 (where we went for my Mom's birthday).


We started out with the Buffalo wings, which were pretty big! The appearance reminded me of the wings from The Peanut.


Hopefully the taste would, too!


While I'm not sure they were as good as The Peanut, they were still really good!

Our pizzas were then brought out. I ordered a pizza with thin crust topped with mozzarella, bacon, sausage, onion, and cream cheese! Doesn't that just sound amazing?! Here, take a look:


Doesn't it just look amazing too?!?! My mom ordered a pizza with chicken and Alfredo sauce, and also with cream cheese!


In all honesty, I could not tell which one was better. My mom tried mine, and she was leaning ever so slightly towards mine. I tried hers, and on first bite, I was leaning ever so slightly toward hers. But as I ate, I really could not come to a decision. They were both good, though, so it didn't really matter! It might make choosing next time more difficult though.

The SIMS part of the day arose just after we left Artego. Earlier in the day, I was explaining to my mom that used cars can be a better value than new cars due to depreciation. Without going into any detail, I pointed out that one car that is a great buy is the Lotus Elise, since you could buy it now and sell it in five years for probably the same price if not a little more. Well, as soon as we left Artego, we drove by the med center, and across the street at Vietnam Cafe was this:


It's actually a very cool little car, and one that I'm becoming more and more infatuated with.


On the way home, we stopped at Freddy's. I saw that they had something called something along the lines of a funnel cake sundae. Of course, whenever I see anything related to funnel cakes, I simply must get it. So I did. I got one with cookie dough on top.


The funnel cake was situated underneath the ice cream.


Due to my communication deficits, I didn't specify that I didn't want the strawberry topping that it originally came with. This lead them to make one incorrectly by mistake. They then remade one with just cookie dough, but they offered to give us the messed up one too. I gladly accepted.


I genuinely felt bad about the trouble I caused, but I ended up with two funnel cake sundaes. There are worse things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment