Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pizza Pizza!

I went out and took some sunset pictures this evening.



But of course that's not how the day started! It started with banana bread!


And a brotein bar! Of course I couldn't not eat a brotein bar for breakfast!


After class, I went to the store to get some garam masala, which I found to be inconsistent between brands.


Oh well, I'm sure either is fine. I also found some ghost peppers! I did not, however, buy any of  these.


For dinner, though, I warmed up some macaroni and cheese and chicken.


I also found that someone had so generously brought us pizza!


This is the first time that I had ever tried Little Caesars. After years of hearing those "Pizza pizza" commercials, I would finally be trying the pizza itself.


What I can say is that it was pizza. Nothing special about it. On the bright side, I was looking incredibly vascular tonight, so I must be doing something right!


Now if only my biceps looked like this!

I then found a little guest inhabiting my body:


No doubt a straggler from my day in the field with my plants and landscapes class, this bro had to go.

I then got back to eating my pizza, of which I had three slices.


Again, I got huge. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment