Friday, September 9, 2016

Butter Chicken Again!

This Friday I didn't have school, so I didn't have to eat a brotein bar for breakfast. But I did anyway! This time, it was in the face of many a pie. 


For lunch, I made some butter chicken, because butter chicken. I also made some rice (microwave) and some naan (prepackaged).


This time, it looked much better and more along the lines of what butter chicken usually looks like.


It was, however, not nearly as good as the last time I made it. It was still alright, but it was just so much more bland than last time. I obviously still haven't perfected my technique, but that just means I'll have to keep trying!

I then bought some cinnamon rolls for my parents and myself and headed to their house. When I got there, we ate them!


My mom then took me to Wendy's for some happy-looking food.


I also got this drink thing that was way too sweet, but the food was good! (alright)


I got some ketchup for my fries, and I was good to go.


I will say that one of the sandwiches I got was the spicy chicken sandwich, and while good, it's not nearly as good as the one from Mrs. E's. Way to go, Mrs. E's. I'm proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment