Thursday, September 8, 2016

Where is the trust?

Today I had a peaceful morning to eat my peaceful brotein bar in peace. It was nice. 


A couple of classes later, I was waling to the computer lab while eating my brotein bar lunch.


When I got back to the computer lab, I reunited with an old friend. I spent many long days this summer with this friend, and without this friend I wouldn't have made it through the summer. But when I sat down and tried to log in, found that my old friend didn't trust me anymore.


 I don't know what I did to lose this bro's trust, but there was nothing I could do to regain it. I moved on and found a different computer to use.

Once settle in to a computer that actually trusts me, I ate my lunch.


I couldn't help myself so I ate both brotein bars I had left.

After a couple more classes, I found some dog treats in Sunflower General.


Doing what anyone would do, I tried one.


Not bad. A good way to get my carbs in!

I also gained elicit access to a piece of Sidney's frozen fruit. I'm not exactly sure what this, but it'll do.


For dinner, I cooked some more chicken thighs and covered them with barbecue sauce. I also cooked some rice. I found out that it is possible to put too much salt in rice.


This rice wasn't as bad as the Ghengis Khan experience (the rice was still edible), but it was just about the saltiest thing I've ever eaten, not including Ghengis Khan, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment