Tuesday, September 6, 2016

"Special" Macaroni and Cheese

With Labor Day here and gone, it was back to work for some and back to school for me. That also means that it was back to brotein bar breakfasts.


See the resemblance?

When I got to school, I found a moped that said "Aprilia" on the side. Interesting.


I then ventured into the Budig computer lab where I ate lunch.


After a long day of school, I came home, threw some chicken thighs into a pan, covered them with Italian marinade, and threw them on the grill.



Meanwhile, I made some macaroni and cheese to go with the chicken. It was the Original flavor, though, which isn't the best. I decided to "spice" it up by adding in various other cheeses. I started off with some sharp cheddar.


I then threw in some preshredded cheddar.


And finally I added some shredded Parmesan.


I made two boxes, so all  together I added one powdered cheese packet and the real cheeses.

I added a slice of bread to go with the chicken and mac and cheese.


And I'll say that the macaroni and cheese was actually very good. I would make the same thing again. Sidney wasn't in the mood for chicken, so I also ate her two pieces.


I also gave her too much macaroni and cheese and bread, so I gladly accepted what she couldn't eat. ;)


All in all, I got huge. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment