Saturday, July 9, 2016

Cheesy Pretzels

We were back at the Market this week, so...






We had some cookies left over, sooo...


Yesterday, I got Sidney a surprise from WheatFields. To complete the surprise, we needed one more thing...




A fresh-baked pretzel from WheatFields is just good. Freshly-made cheese sauce dip is just good.


Actually, I liked the cheese sauce dip so much that I couldn't even save the rest for later.


I have no shame.

Later, I had a small piece of the skillet cookie from last night.


For dinner, I had a few slices of that stuffed bread from yesterday.


I didn't want to eat too much, because I've got BIG plans for tomorrow.

Sidney got one of the leftover Oatmeal Whoopie Pies...


...so I took a small bite. But now it's bed time! I'll see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment