Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Eggs Bronedict

I started the morning off with a good old fashioned brotein bar.


 For lunch, I had some delicious PB2.


Oh no! One of the brotein bars has escaped! Whatever shall we do?!


We shall eat!! We shall eat and we shall get lean!

It was then time to do some shopping, so I splurged and re-upped my brotein bar intake.


When we got back, I finished off the remaining 4th of July burgers. First, I heated them up...


Then I cooked up some eggs...


Then I melted some Velveeta-esque cheese on top of the burgers...


And finally, on went the eggs!! (Over easy, of course)


This is my brotein version of Eggs Benedict, where the burgers are the muffins, the cheese is the ham, and the eggs are the eggs. I also omitted the hollandaise, but I'm sure I could find a reasonable substitute in the future.

I toasted up a bun for good measure.


This was surprisingly good, and I attribute most of the deliciousness to the cheese. There's just something about this kind of cheese that is just so good. I used to eat Velveeta cubes as snacks when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment