Sunday, November 13, 2016

Wrap it up!

Oh, weekends. How I love the restful nature of thee, but how I dislike the tease of forbidden cinnamon rolls.


Luckily for me, though, today there was a cobbler that was for some reason deemed unfit for sale. Darn it!


I offered to taste test it just to make sure it was truly unfit.


My conclusions: oh yes, this cobbler was definitely unfit. In fact, it was so unfit that I will need to take it upstairs for further evaluation just to determine what exactly went so wrong.

I then prepared to go to tennis club practice, and since I had just eaten all those sugars, I figured that I needed some brotein...and more carbs!


Most interesting from my venture into Lawrence was this rare 1963 Corvette Stingray Split Window. You just don't see many of these things driving around.


When I got back home, I was in the mood for some classic dinner burritos. I browned up some sausage and scrambled some eggs. At this point I was getting excited!


So here goes:

Wrap...


Sausage and eggs...

Cheese!!!


REPEAT!!!


I had some leftover scrambled eggs, but I didn't want to go completely overboard and eat 3 burritos. I compromised and just ate them without a tortilla, and with a little more sausage, too.


This dinner burrito kick is surely a thing a beauty.


And with a little salsa, all seemed to be right with the world.


I mean, just look at it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment