Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Return of my Favorite Meal

Finally, a weekend day where instead of being tormented by cinnamon rolls that I can't eat, I get to eat one!


I also had some chips and salsa.


I didn't eat again until dinner, but when dinner happened, it happened.


Just seeing the scrambled eggs gives the rest away. Yes, it's true. After a few days' hiatus, my favorite meal makes its return! I just can't resist dinner burritos!

I browned up some sausage to make it official.


I had a twinge of whimsy tonight, so I decided to mix up the cheeses. I still had cheddar, but I also added in some Parmesan. This should be interesting...


So let's begin, shall we?


Just look at all that cheese! That's so much cheese! But, you know what I say: there can never be too much cheese!


I decided to keep it light by only making one burrito (plus I ran out of cheese!). I did finish off the eggs with a little more sausage though, as usual.


Unfortunately, it's a little difficult to see the cheese in these next two pictures, but believe me, it's there! And it was amazing! It was nice to mix it up a little with the cheeses.



Sidney and I then went over to her parents' house for a while, where we were treated to some ice cream!


And when we got back home, I decided to end the day with a jiggly limey snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment