Friday, November 18, 2016

Old Cinnamon Rolls and Burnt/Raw Chicken

Still on my high from the first The Grand Tour episode last night, I decided to treat myself to a tastier than average breakfast:


This cinnamon roll was I think more than a week old, but you know what, warmed up in the microwave for a few seconds, it still tasted just fine. Sure, it was a little drier than fresh, but it still tasted fine.

After my chemistry lab, I headed to the grocery store. I came across something I didn't know existed:


It seems as though my brand of brotein bars makes all kinds of brotein related stuff! I might have to try this brotein powder whenever I need some more (but who knows when that'll be).

When I got home, I attempted to cook up some chicken cutlets.


Sure, they look pretty good. Unfortunately, this wasn't my best day in the kitchen. Apparently, I had the heat up too high, so even though they were very crispy on the outside, they were still pretty raw on the inside. Sometimes I can convince myself that something isn't that raw, but these were just too raw to eat. So I hung my head as I put them in the microwave and nuked them to doneness. I also got some microwave rice to make myself feel better.


Oh well, it could be worse. The Grand Tour could not have premiered yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment