Tuesday, November 15, 2016

What to do with extra heavy cream

I grabbed a brotein bar for a quick and easy breakfast this morning. 


And coincidentally (or not) I had one after my last class of the day. By this point it served really only to keep me awake until I could get home.


But when I did finally get home, I was informed that we had an excessive surplus of heavy cream. I'll tell you, what a problem to have! Sidney and I quickly started on some homemade fettuccine alfredo!


The chicken was cooking in plenty of butter.


Getting nicely golden brown it was.


Soon, we had buttery and creamy wonderfulness!


I was perhaps a tad overzealous when loading my plate...


But even with over 2 pounds of fettuccine alfredo, I couldn't pass up on the bread! It is an Italian (sort of) dinner, after all!


I grabbed a couple slices and loaded them with butter, then I commenced the smashing.


And for dessert, I was graciously presented with a Nerds Rope, which is one of my favorite candy items.


I split it with Sidney.


No comments:

Post a Comment