Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Favorite Meal

Oh look! Brotein!


After my class, I went to Sprouts since it's Wednesday. And keeping with my tradition of getting something gummy, I decided to try the spearmint leaf gummy candy. The thing with these things is that they're extremely polarizing. They are incredibly strong, so if you don't absolutely love spearmint, these things will probably taste a lot like soap to you. I absolutely love spearmint, though, so I can tolerate them. That being said, when you eat a lot of them, they start becoming too strong, even for the spearmint aficionado I presume.


And when I got home from Sprouts, it was dinner time! You already know what that means.






Yet another beautiful sight! These dinner burritos have easily become my favorite go-to dinner option here recently. Tonight I only had one, though, since there was also leftover fettuccine alfredo!


There was also some excess scrambled eggs, so I mixed that with a little more sausage and plopped it down on my plate. I then added a tiny slice of bread with some butter and called it a meal.


And, somewhat surprisingly, my dinner tonight, though more varied than last night's, weighed significantly less. Guess I'm getting tiny tonight!


I'll leave you tonight with one last look at beauty:


No comments:

Post a Comment