Sunday, November 27, 2016

Carbtoxication

Less than 12 hours after eating 20 cookies, some cake, and a bunch of other food, Scott had the bright idea to go to Muchers Bakery this morning. Being a bakery, they had donuts. And donuts are something I simply cannot resist. So, I met Scott at his place, and we headed to Muchers. I thought that maybe we were each going to get a donut or two, but oh no. I couldn't've been more wrong. Scott ordered first, and he just went off. He just kept on ordering. Just when I thought he was done, he would order something else. And then when I was absolutely sure he was done, he ordered some whole milk! Scott was a straight savage. And not to be outdone, I did exactly the same thing.

When we got back to Scott's place, we took inventory on what we had ordered. And looking at everything in front of us, I'm surprised the bakery had anything left. 


This was my haul:


It included a chocolate long john, a fried cinnamon roll, a regular glazed donut, a cream cheese doughnut, and an eclair.

Speaking of the eclair, I had trouble picking it up. It was so heavy, and I soon found out why:


This eclair had more filling than any eclair I have ever witnessed.

And after a little while of letting our carbs soak in, I suggested that we go to Billy Vanilly for some of the best cupcakes in the world. Scott eventually agreed.

Again, I thought that maybe we would each get one cupcake. Oh no. Again, I was so wrong.

This time, it was me that went first. I put all the pressure on Scott. I ordered one cupcake, and then another, and then another, and then another. And guess what. Scott couldn't resist keeping up with me.


We each also got some milk. These were my cupcakes:


I got a stawberry, a wedding cake, a cookies and cream filled chocolate covered, and a chocolate peanut butter.

What Scott still didn't realize is that I can eat sweets all day long. I mean, I just ate 20 cookies the night before today. And try as he might, he just couldn't keep up. As I finished my last cupcake, he finished his third, and the fourth one he saved for later. Maybe someday he'll be able to smash some sweets with the best of them, but for now he'll have to settle for less.

On my way home, I spotted the BMW i8 that Scott told me parked right across the street from his place.


And later, for dinner, I got some leftover bowtie alfredo and mixed it with some sausage.


Talk about a good time.

And speaking of good times, let me just eat some more sugar today!


Sidney and I split a pint of DaBomb.


And I had some nice cold milk to wash it down. Such perfection.


Sidney and I then set up our own Christmas tree.




Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment