Saturday, November 26, 2016

How to Eat 20 Cookies in 2 Hours

Today was the combination of Thanksgiving with Sidney's dad's family and Sidney's grandpa's 80th birthday. As such, it wasn't really a traditional Thanksgiving. There was cake, there were Sidney cookies...


There were other appetizer-like foods...


 And more...


I started the day off strong with a couple cookies.


And then I had another.


And another.


Still another.


And then I had, no wait, just a couple more cookies.


I couldn't resist yet another cookie.


I actually did take a break to eat some fruit.


And I had a few crackers with cheese as well.


But let's get back to the cookies.


Let's just keep it going.


And going.


I took a break from the cookies to have some spice cake...


...with a side of cookie.


And then I had another cookie.


And then I wanted one more.


And then I wanted 4 more.


And then 3 more...


...and then 2 more...


...and finally one last cookie.


And just as I thought I was done eating after 20 cookies, people needed to get rid of some of the other foods. I graciously finished off the pinwheel dealios.


And then I ate a fair amount of these chips with this roasted red pepper hummus.


It was a good day. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment