Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Is it Chili in here?

Today was a nice, relaxing day. After my class, Sidney and I went and watched the new Disney movie Moana. But before we could take our seats, we had to get the requisite white cherry Icee!


I made sure to get my money's worth. Just kidding, it's impossible to get your money's worth at a movie theater.

But I was delighted to find that the AMC theaters in the Legends now offered reclining chairs! That's nice!


And after the movie, Sidney and decided to continue our date with a cheap dinner. Enter Chili's.

We ordered some kind of cheesy bacon fries, which came served in a skillet and with a huge amount of ranch.


But they were actually very good.


I ordered some kind of cheesy bacon quesadillas, which also came with a "salad" and some kind of chipotle-flavored ranch. These were very, very good.


The best part of this whole thing is that our dinners combined were $20. You can't beat that, especially for how good the food was.

No comments:

Post a Comment