Friday, December 2, 2016

Homemade Butter!

It's hard to believe, but after a semester of chemistry lab, I've reached the last one. It really has flown by. It's hard to believe I've taken this many quizzes in the past three months:


But afterward, none of that mattered. I was done with chemistry labs!


I took a moment to reflect, and gazed up at the massive expanse of bricks that is Malott Hall.


And it was a beautiful sunset behind the bridge between Haworth and Malott.


And when I got home, I was delighted to find that I had missed a bundle of corn stalks when I burned them all the first time. That means that I got to make more fire!


And then we still had, even after all that alfredo, a surplus of heavy cream. So this time, we made some butter.

Observe:




Getting there...





Looks like butter to me! (Tastes like it too!)


I then had a leftover stuffing muffing.


Then I made some mandarin orange salad, but I had to improvise because I had instant vanilla pudding instead of cook 'n serve.


It still worked out just fine, though.

For actual dinner, I cooked up some three cheese mac and cheese...


...and I warmed up some sausage.


Put it all together and whatever you get...is new math! Wait, no, it's just mac and cheese with sausage.


But it was dang delicious!

I then had some mandarin orange salad, which was rather soupy since it hadn't had time to chill.


And then I topped it off with some cider.


No comments:

Post a Comment