Thursday, December 1, 2016

None other than...

I had a few exams today, so instead of brain boosting brotein, I decided to smash a brain-boosting carb-laden bagel on my way to class. 


And minutes before my last exam, I smashed another one.


When I got home, I was still hooked on the carbs from the bagel, so I snacked on a couple cookies.


And then everything got out of control:


I didn't eat all of this, but I heavily sampled each variety of candy.


And then it was time for dinner. This means, you guessed it, none other than...


Dinner burritos! This time, I premixed the eggs and sausage to see if that helped the homogeneity of the burrito.


Let's find out:



I probably should have mixed in the cheese as well, but it's hard to judge how much cheese to add in when it's in a pan.


Oh well, it still worked out fine. I think I actually stuffed this burrito a little too tight...


But that's alright, I had another one for backup, plus the remainder of the egg/sausage mixture.


I think the premixing did help the homogeneity of the burrito, but I'm not sure if the ratio of eggs:sausage was quite right. I think there needed to be a bit more eggs.


This one was more like it:


So maybe the homogeneity wasn't all that much improved. Oh well, it still tasted as good as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment