Sunday, October 30, 2016

Amusing Burgers

It was a Sunday, so my brotein bar breakfast flew in the face of the freshly baked cinnamon rolls that were to be sold at the store. It's always tough dealing with this very enticing forbidden fruit. 


Luckily for me, though, there was a tiny scrap of cinnamon roll that I was allowed to eat. All was not lost.


Sidney and I then headed to Worlds of Fun. Today was the last day of the year, so we though we'd go and check out a few things.  First on our list of things to check out was the Vittle Griddle. Not just any old food stand at an amusement park, the Vittle Griddle is actually run by LC's Hamburgers. LC's has long been my favorite burger place, so I was curious to compare the quality of their amusement park version.


On first glance, things aren't looking too bad.


The cheese wasn't really melted, but there were hints of that wonderful LC's taste.


It definitely wasn't as good as a burger from the actual restaurant, but then again I didn't really expect it to be. It would a little unfair to expect them to cook every burger fresh when so many people are in line. I would, however, still rate this as above average for amusement park food.

We also got some bacon cheese fries, which were decent.


When we got back home, I had some chicken and noodles just to keep the tank topped off.


No comments:

Post a Comment