Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! You know what that means! HALF PRICE BURRITOS AT CHIPOTLE!!!

But first, muffin. 


And milk.


After class, I went and checked out the selection of brotein fiber bars at HyVee. I was surprised to see that the same brand as my regular brotein bars also made brotein fiber bars. I grabbed a couple different flavors, along with a new flavor of brotein bar.



I'm not going to try them until tomorrow, though.

That's because tonight we have unfinished business. We have to get to Chipotle and get those cheap "Booritos!" But in order to do that, Sidney and I had to don our costumes. Mine started of like this:


And we ended up looking like this:


Seriously, I think this is my favorite costume ever. I was able to wear real clothes and still pull off Fred. Sidney made my ascot, as well as her dress and ascot thingie. Looking quite the part, we (as Fred and Daphne) headed to Chipotle. This is the scene we walked into:


The line was wrapped completely around the inside of the place, and soon after we got there it was extending out the door. But after about 30 minutes and no less than 6 complements and one photo op, we had our burritos!


I got chorizo along with the usual brown rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, medium salsa, sour cream, cheese, and a little bit of lettuce.


But our night of foodventures was not over yet! We drove to the nearest Krispy Kreme where the promotion is a free doughnut on Halloween if you show up in costume.


We showed up as such, and we were rewarded as such.


I got a Bavarian Cream filled doughnut and Sidney got one with sprinkles. It was actually quite weird walking into the place, getting handed two doughnuts, and then walking straight back out. I'm sure I could get used to it, though! But I guess I'll have to wait another year.



After our doughnuts, I figured that the damage had already been done. A caramel pretzel brownie had caught my eye, so I let it catch my mouth.


I had some milk to wash it down.


And since now the damage had really been done, I figured there was no harm in eating, say, a cookie.


That's one THICK cookie!


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment