Thursday, November 3, 2016

Literally, I only eat carbs.

It was back to the old grind, brotein bar speaking. To ease the transition, I added half of a bagel to my breakfast.


For lunch, my good friend Scott decided to save my gains by donating a Quest Bar to TheAverageBro's Save-The-Gains Foundation.


This one was also a brotein fiber bar, so I was curious to see how it stacked up against the others I had recently tried.


Wait, there it is! There's that same texture that we know and love (hate). But then there was the taste. It tasted so good. This one was by far the best tasting brotein fiber bar I've ever had. The unfortunate thing is that these bars are like $2-3 per bar, which is way more than the others. So again, I'll be sticking with Old Faithful for the time being:


And that's exactly what I did for my mid-afternoon snack.


Still good!

For dinner, we had a lot of leftover fried rice, so I had some. I supplemented it with some more carbs.


Cheesy carbs...


...and salty carbs.


And for dessert, we had some more leftover rice. Enter...

...sweet carbs.


Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment