Friday, November 4, 2016

Just Add Bacon

In preparation for my undoubtedly long chemistry lab, I again supplemented my morning brotein bar breakfast, this time with a whole bagel.


Skipping past the lab entirely, I came home to find these:



And in addition to wonderful Sidney cookies, I also found some wonderful Sidney potato soup! She had been wanting to make this for a long time, and today she was finally able to. Apparently it was pretty easy too, being made in the crock pot after all.


She did take the time to make it extra special, though, by cooking up some bacon to go with it.


Literally anything is better with bacon, because bacon.


We also had some sourdough rye bread, which looked interesting.



But can you tell which bowl of soup is mine?


I supplemented my soup with some yet leftover fried rice, because huge.


And for dessert, we had those wonderful Frankencookies, the fortunate products of unfortunate surplus.


We split each one.


And milk, because cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment