Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Garage Full of Food!

Assume the Market breakfast burrito consumption position.






This one had quite the pocket of cheese near the bottom!

When we back home after the Market, I had some leftover chicken and noodles.


Then I had a brotein bar because I needed my brotein to get SWOLE.


Then Sidney and I were invited to a little get together with some of her parents' friends.

What I found was a garage full of food!


I loaded up with a hotdog (with ketchup and onions), some sweet potatoes, some chicken and noodles, a corn bread muffin, and some cheesy potatoes.


When it was time for dessert, I got a big cookie, several smaller cookies, and a variety of brownies.


Before the night was over, I probably easily tripled this dessert plate with more cookies and brownies. I also found another blast from my past in a Capri Sun juice pouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment