Friday, September 2, 2016

The Calm Before the Apocalyptic Storm

Alright, alright. I'll cut to the chase. I had a brotein bar for breakfast. But I also got this warm greeting:


Isn't that beautiful??


Look at that caramel!!

Anyway, I had a chemistry lab to get too, but I drove by the famous Grinter Farms to see how many people there were. You see, the sunflowers began to bloom on Wednesday, and this is when we get inundated with humanity.



But really, there weren't as many cars as I was expecting. There were still quite a few, but it wasn't too ridiculous. This was surely the calm before the storm. We'll see...

When I got to my lab, I found this on a chalkboard in the hall.


I guess someone gave up. Apparently finding homeomorphically irreducible trees of size n=10 was too hard for them. Simpleton.

When I got back home, I payed a visit to Sidney's mom's store and found these:


As good as they looked, they weren't for me. They were for the customers. Sidney's mom is the main proprietor of Sunflower General.

Fortunately, though, she had some leftover crumbs that I was able to gain access to!


For dinner, I pretty much vamped what I had last night, minus the fried apples.


Seriously, barbecue chicken thighs with cheddar on a toasted brioche bun is very hard to beat.


I had some watermelon to balance it all out and add some color.


But seriously, this is like the best dinner from a taste and simplicity standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment