Thursday, September 1, 2016

Chicken Grillin'

Guess what I had for breakfast this morning. Wrong!!! I had a brotein bar? Oh, that's what you said? Oh well...


I was also crystal clear what I would be having for lunch.


And for dinner, I would be putting that balloon enthralled sale to good use. I grilled up those chicken thighs and slathered them with barbecue sauce.


But I didn't eat them plain. Ha! Amateurs...

Step 1:


Step 2 (THICK cheddar cheese slices):


Step 3:


Finale (doesn't it look kind of like a face??):


Ohhh yeah...


Sidney made some fried apples, and I added some sourdough with butter, some extra chicken, and a salad.


This was looking to be a great meal.


The salad was really good. I really do love the Caesar salad kits. Lazy, yes. Delicious, yes!!


The bread was also good. The butter was alright too!


The chicken was super good too, but it's hard not to be good when it's chicken thighs and a lot of good cheddar cheese.

For dessert, Sidney was sweet enough to bring me one of her brownies and a mug of milk.


This is how you end the day right!

No comments:

Post a Comment