Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Cheese MacBurger

In keeping with yesterday's tradition, I had a brotein bar for breakfast this morning. This is obviously not shocking news.


On my way out of our parking lot, I noticed a large fungus growing off to the side. I stopped and said good morning.


And then I was off! Another day at school, another day closer to (hopefully) graduating. I ran across some encouraging school spirit in the stairwell of Haworth.


For lunch, I wandered back to the Budig computer lab and delighted in my second brotein bar of the day.


After lunch, I headed off to my plants and landscapes class where we went on a campus plant identification tour. One of the most intriguing plants we came across was this:


Little did I know I was standing mere inches away from one of the banes of my existence. This is ragweed, and I never knew what it looked like until now. But now that I know, I see it everywhere! It's also now clear why it causes so many people (like myself) so many allergies.

After class, I headed up to Sprouts to see if they had any good sales going on. Well, they had this one:


In what was essentially a half price sale, they seemed incredibly excited about it. Notice: balloons.


Well, the balloons seemed to have done their job. They were almost cleaned out!


Luckily they weren't completely out, so I grabbed up a few packs and headed home.

When I got there, I warmed up a slice of leftover pizza.


I ate it quickly, then I had an interesting idea. I scampered out to our second kitchen in the garage and got started boiling some water.


Isn't that just the cutest little kitchen you've ever seen??? Anyway, I then proceeded to carry out the rest of the steps required to make boxed stove top macaroni and cheese. I then went back inside and fulfilled my interesting idea.

You already know. Step 1:


Step 2:


Step 3:


Finale:


I had an extra burger patty that I didn't want to not eat, as well as some extra macaroni and cheese that I likewise didn't want to not eat.


But here we go:


It was pretty good, but not as good as the pizza burger from a few nights ago. I finished up dinner with a bowl of plain Three Cheese mac and cheese.


Low class, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment