Monday, August 29, 2016

Much Food

My mom had left me with some chicken salad, so today I had that for breakfast. All of it.


I then did not eat until dinner, at which point I waited for Sidney to get home. While I waited, I delighted in the beautiful weather and backyard scenery.


Eventually, though, she did return home, at which point we ordered Chinese takeout. This is such a classic meal.


We both got beef and broccoli with lo mein, and since both Sidney and I ordered combos, we each got a spring roll and a crab rangoon. This time I was feeling rather adventurous, so I decided to try the mysterious red sauce. At first, it has a slight ketchup flavor, but then that gives way to a very sweet sensation. At any rate, is was pretty good.

Later, while I was doing much homework...


...Sidney was so kind as to bring me a platter of dessert! Seriously, how awesome is that?!


There was a Devil's Chocolate Cookie and a homemade cinnamon roll.

The cinnamon roll was made by her mom, and it was so good!


The cookie was made by Sidney, and it, of course, was absolutely amazing!


Her cookies never cease to amaze me, even after eating them almost constantly for almost 3 years.

She also brought me a mug full of milk.


It doesn't get much better than that! Is this what love is all about??

No comments:

Post a Comment