Saturday, August 20, 2016

Welcome to the Jungle

Last night I had a dream that I made cookies. When I woke up, I realized that I had, indeed, made cookies! My dream had come true, so I raced into the kitchen and grabbed one for breakfast. 


I then drove out to Lawrence to surprise Sidney at the Market. When I got there, I went straight to the burrito guy to see if there were any left. It was pretty late in the Market, so I wasn't holding my breath....



Success! I got the very last one!





And by the time I made it to the Market, Sidney had practically sold out of everything! All she had left were three muffins.


Sidney's mom then ordered us some Chinese food for lunch, which Sidney and I split. It was beef and broccoli and lo mein with crab rangoons and spring rolls.


I then headed back to my parents' house to spend my last free week ever with them. When I got there, I had a brotein bar. I found it in enemy territory.


I then had a chocolate covered pecan and a Brazil nut.


We then made dinner, which consisted of tortilla chips...


...taco seasoned ground beef...


...onions...


...ranch made with heavy cream...


...a little cheese...


...and some fresh cilantro!


I have absolutely fallen in love with cilantro recently. It's just so good. I'm even thinking about making a salad that replaces all of the lettuce or spinach or whatever greens with just cilantro. How great would that be?!?!?!?!?!?!

After dinner, feeling as though I didn't eat all that much, I had some ice cream...


...and some more cake!!!


Oh, I also added a cookie on top, again, because cookie.


Beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment