Sunday, August 14, 2016

Shaking it Up!

Today, breakfast got off to a beautiful start. 


We had scrambled eggs and bacon again, this time accompanied by breakfast potatoes.


This morning, I made the eggs more to my style. I cooked them the same way as yesterday, but this time I added in some shredded cheddar. They were really good! My combination-minded brain came up with a bacon/eggs combo that saw the bacon used effectively as a spoon.


This was another great combination! I'm on a roll!

A little while later, I broke into a dark chocolate bar.


I added some peanut butter to make it a meal.


And then I had some more peanut butter because peanut butter.


I then mixed up some chocolate PB2.


But what to do with it? Hmmmmm, how about spread it on a graham cracker!


We then aired up Big Mable for some watersports fun!


It was a beautiful day on the lake with some great fun.


After all this fun and merriment, we headed into town for some Shaker's. This is my favorite place to eat in Mound City. It's always good. I got my usual: boneless Buffalo wings basket with fries and Texas toast. Oh, and there's some ranch in there, too!


Sidney got some cheesy fries, so of course I had to try them.


They were alright, but I'll stick to my usual.

My usual also consists of dessert. More specifically, I always get the black raspberry sundae.


It's essentially vanilla ice cream with black raspberry-flavored syrup. Actually, that's literally all it is. But it is just so good. Like, seriously. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment