Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pancakes and Pizza Burgers!

Just as the title implies, that's exactly what I ate today. Sidney so kindly used up some slightly expired milk by making pancakes this morning, and they're the most beautiful pancakes I've ever seen. I mean, just look:


And since I know this recipe, I know that they need nothing more than a little butter on top. Really, they don't even need butter. They are perfectly delicious without butter, but butter.


I couldn't help myself, so I had three more.


And again, butter.


I also had to have a brotein bar to break up the carbs and to make sure my muscles don't turn into fat, because that happens.


To complement the brotein bar, I had some more carbs. I felt as though the 20 grams of brotein was slightly overkill after the 300 grams of carbs I just ate, so I had to resupplement with some more carbs.


For dinner, I had some more carbs.


Yes, that's right. I literally had the bottom half of a burger bun for dinner, and that was it.









NOT!


Of course not! That was just the beginning. On top of this bottom burger bun went...


...and then, on went...


...and finally, on went the top bun.


So let's recap. Bottom burger bun, left over frozen pizza, massive burger with copious amounts of Velveeta, top burger bun. Seems about right!!


In fact, it seems very right. Everything about this should have been not good. I mean, it was very mediocre pizza and a huge serving of rather old ground beef. Just about the only saving graces would be the cheese and bun. But actually everything just went so well with everything else that the whole thing was delicious.


I can only imagine how good this would be with a fresh toasted brioche bun, Leo's pizza, a smaller burger patty, and either some Velveeta or some fresh shredded cheddar or other amazing cheese. What this means is that that will happen someday, and when it does, I'll report back (most likely from food heaven).

No comments:

Post a Comment