Monday, August 22, 2016

Last First Day

Today was a reasonably momentous day for me. If all goes well, today will have been my last first day of undergrad. We'll see how it goes. Naturally, though, I was a bit scrambled in the morning making sure I had everything I needed for my one class of the day to ensure that going over the syllabus would go off without a hitch. Needless to say, after much unneeded scrambling, I completely forgot to pack any sort of food aka brotein bars. So, now we fast forward directly to dinner. 

Frozen pizza. Really, this is incredibly self explanatory. Have a look.

Before:


After:


Having not eaten all day, and with Sidney having already eaten food at some point today, I simply ate whatever she didn't. She had two slices, and I had the rest. I was a bit at odds with eating Pac-Man, but I was hungry, so he had to go!


From cutting board to plate:


And that was literally it. I ate 3/4 of a pizza today.

No comments:

Post a Comment