Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Why do I keep forgetting to eat?!

Again it happens! Same story as yesterday, so again we fast forward to dinner. Today it was a bit more exciting than frozen pizza. 

Check that, much more exciting.

Today, Sidney and I made Fettuccine Alfredo with garlic bread, all from scratch (unless you count the bread itself, which we unfortunately did not bake).

But we made the Fettuccine Alfredo (with chicken) from scratch.


And we took said pre-baked bread...


...sliced it horizontally and spread some tasty butter and fresh minced garlic and parsley on it...


...and BOOM! Garlic bread!


I ended up with about half the pasta and a liberal serving of bread. Carb at me, bro!


To offset all the carbs, I had a healthy Caesar salad.


And to be really healthy, I had some more salad for dessert.


Don't mind that bread in there, it's only there to maintain the balance between carbs and healthiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment