Friday, August 26, 2016

Ruth!

As previously mentioned, my pet jumping spider's name is Ruth. More on her in a little bit. 

First, for breakfast, a brotein bar.


Then, for lunch, a brotein bar.


For dinner, we determined that it was a good night for a frozen pizza. I think we may be becoming a little too dependent on these things.


Notice how most of the toppings are skewed to the right. Oh well, that'll be Sidney's half...


Being a nice person, though, I at least attempted to redistribute the toppings more evenly about the pizza.


I had half of the pizza, but since this wasn't enough carbs, I added a piece of left over garlic bread.


I also had a salad, again obviously to offset the carbs. Pay no attention to those sneaky carbs in the salad itself.


A little later, an interesting cloud drifted by our house. Pretty neat.


But not long after that, it cleared up and made way for a nice sunset.


To celebrate the sunset, I had a cookie!


And I had some milk, because cookie.


Oh, I should also mention that I was in the mood for some ice cream. So I had some ice cream, which is basically just like frozen milk, so.


Now, back to Ruth. She's my little pet. I toyed with other names, like "Spiderbro", for example, before settling on the more mature "Ruth." I figured that when it involves someone else's name, I shouldn't bro it up too bad. Ruth is still slightly bro, though, since it's related to sports. But ain't she a beauty???


It is now my responsibility to nurture Ruth while observing her every move. While this is not entirely possible, it is also my responsibility to observe her and eventually write a paper about her. Ruth, you are a superstar in the northeastern Kansas jumping spider community.

No comments:

Post a Comment