Saturday, July 16, 2016

How much sugar can one Bro eat???

I'm just trying to get rid of the donuts at this point, so I had one for breakfast this morning. 


But it's Saturday. You know that that means this wasn't my only breakfast. Oh no, of course not.


Ready, here it comes! The famous sequence of Market Breakfast Burrito pictures, with a little change in background scenery this week.






When we got home from the Market, I wanted some roast from last night.


It was interesting how the fat turned all white and stuff. But I scooped some out and warmed it up.


Sidney toasted a bagel and spread some cream cheese on it.


I couldn't let this happen without my input. Here is my damage:


And again, my weakness reared it's ugly little fat face.


For some reason, we had an abundance of egg whites, 12 to be exact. What to do...??


I cooked them with some onions and deli turkey then threw a bunch of cheese on top. I keep forgetting how good egg whites are (granted with all those toppings). But they are a lot lower in calories while still containing a decent amount of brotein. They're awesome!


Meanwhile, Sidney was doing her best to make sure that I abandon my cut altogether.


Naturally, I did this:


How am I supposed to resist this???


For dinner, I tried to go small.


I had a little bit of roast, some corn, and a single slice of bread with some butter.


I made a makeshift sandwich with the bread and roast. It was pretty good.


I also had some watermelon, hoping that it would take up some space in my stomach so that I wouldn't be as hungry and tempted by cookies.


Here comes the test...


Oh, yeah, about those egg whites. This is the reason we had those...


This time, I poured extra sugar on top hoping to get an extra thick caramel layer.


I don't know if you can tell, but that caramel layer is super thick. It was also super delicious!

As for the results of the test? Watermelon fails...


Watermelon fails hard...


Maybe I'll just have cheat month.

No comments:

Post a Comment