Sunday, July 17, 2016

Cheat Month Continued

Today was a bit different. My mom would be coming out to drop off some stuff for Sidney and I, and we would be going out for lunch, as if I haven't cheated enough in the past few days. 

For breakfast, I had some PB2 while watching The Open.


This is actually the first time I've ever gotten into watching golf on TV. Interesting.

Later, we ended up going to Jefferson's. I wanted to try their wings.

My mom and Sidney ordered some fried pickles.


I actually tried one. Verdict: still no. It was tolerable with ranch, but I attribute that to the ranch being really good.

Anyway, I ordered 15 wings with ample ranch.


They were decent and came with tortilla chips. Kinda weird, but it saved me the temptation of eating all the fries.

Sidney got some mac and cheese with her burger, and it was also decent.


Later, I had a fairly small portion of leftover roast.


Sidney also saved me a little piece of a Double Chocolate Banana Muffin that was left over from the Market.


And then she forced me to eat 1 and half pieces of bread with butter!


She's evil!! But we had to finish it, and it was delicious, so she's really not that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment