Saturday, April 30, 2016

No More Chicken! Does that mean I cheated?!?!

NO!!!




I had three hard boiled eggs for breakfast.


It was actually really nice to have something other than a brotein shake for breakfast. Like seriously.

The next thing I ate was a Jimmy John's Turkey Tom Unwich. This was essentially deli turkey, mayo, and some kind of cheese wrapped in lettuce.


It was interesting, but it was actually really good. It may just be that anything other than brotein shakes and plain chicken would taste fantastic, but whatever. This thing tasted good, and it wasn't a whole lot of calories. My best guess (via MyFitnessPal) places it at 285 calories. If that's right, cool. If not, oh well. I'm sure it's close enough.

For dinner, I had some pan-fried burgers. Three to be exact. Each with cheese. And a little bit of onions. Two on a couple pieces of toasted bread and the other one plain.



Again, these tasted exceptionally good. Maybe because they weren't chicken, by maybe because they were just good.

I had a salad to accompany these burgers. It consisted of spinach, a hard boiled egg, and one serving of shredded Parmesan cheese.


I had a couple of butter roasted peanuts and another chocolate covered almond, and that was all for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment