Friday, April 29, 2016

Still More Chicken (But wait, there's more!)

But I have a surprise plot twist! For breakfast, I had a brotein shake. Wait, that's not a plot twist. Here, l-let me try again. After the gym I had a brotein bar. Shoot, that's not really a plot twist either.

Alright alright, one last try. 

For lunch, I had a CRUNCHY CHICKEN CHEDDAR WRAP!


Yes! That's a proper plot twist! I ventured into the newly-opened DeBruce center to acquire this gem. And while I didn't see any Original Rules of Basketball, I did follow my own Original Rules of Crunchy Chicken Cheddar Wrap ordering. I had nearly flawless technique.


Let's go through a rundown of how to order the best Crunchy Chicken Cheddar Wrap from Brella's at KU.


  1. Cheddar Jalapeno Tortilla
  2. Crunchy Chicken
  3. Shredded Cheese
  4. Pepper Jack Cheese
  5. Bacon (if available)
  6. Spinach
  7. Red Onions
  8. Chipotle Ranch Dressing
  9. Splash of Hot Sauce
And that't it. That's the secret formula. 



Now, before my regular readers (you know who you are) start squawking about me cheating yet again, think again. I only ate half of this thing (read: the most difficult thing I've ever done). Doing so was actually a win-win for me. Sidney had mentioned a few days ago that she was in the mood for a Crunchy Chicken Cheddar Wrap (made to my specifications), so I surprised her with the other half of this one. She was happy. But also, this allowed me to stay within my calorie limit for the day.

So, with this in mind, for dinner I had a bag o' chicken. Plain chicken. Cold chicken. 0.9 pounds of the stuff.


It was a real struggle to get through this chicken. While on the way to my parents' house from Sidney's, I sat in the passenger seat and ate chicken. It's a 45 minute drive. I started before we left Sidney's house, and I finished about 5 minutes before we got to my parents' house. Like I said, it was a struggle.

When we got to my parents' house, I needed some salvation from the depths of chicken. I saw some freshly cleaned blackberries, and I started sprinting.


I ate a few of them, and then I saw the chocolate covered almonds.


Again, I ate several. That was it. That was the end of a day that included a highest high and a lowest low regarding food.

No comments:

Post a Comment