Thursday, April 28, 2016

Yet More Chicken

There's an extremely non-diverse pattern establishing in my diet. Let's see if you can spot it.

For breakfast, I had my brotein/BCAA mixture.

For lunch, I had my brotein bar.

For dinner, I had 1.5 pounds of chicken, this time with hot sauce instead of ketchup.



Now, nowhere on this bottle of hot sauce does it say that it's spicy. And I'm sure this is because it's not spicy. It's actually "wing sauce." But that sure didn't stop me from sweating profusely throughout my meal!

Other than the chicken, my lack of willpower today led me to eat several other things.

Let's start with this goulash soup.


This was made from leftover goulash. Having carbs, I attempted to limit myself as much as possible. I feel as though I was pretty successful.

Second, we have zucchini noodle peanut sauce stuff.


It was delicious, but, lacking much brotein, I again limited myself.

I was also, at the behest of the people in my environment, eventually persuaded to try a brownie made from a "gourmet" brownie mix. The general consensus, and one shared by me, was that it probably wasn't better than much cheaper boxed mixes and definitely not as good as scratch brownies.



Confession No. 1: I had a chocolate covered peanut while waiting for my chicken to thaw in the microwave. Well, it took awhile to thaw, so I had another one. Unfortunately, it took quite awhile, so I had a third. That's where it stopped.

Confession No. 2: On the way home from school today, I had several Sour Skittles. These are the same Skittles that are leftover from several weeks ago from the movies, and I keep the bag in my car door. Not too much damage done, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment