Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Fettuccine Alfredo

After my morning brotein shake, my brotein bar, the gym, and my brotein/BCAA mixaroo, I figured it was time for a temporary change of pace.

I had the leftover chicken from the previous two nights, which didn't really amount to much.


But it would do.

I was again bombarded with chocolatey confections by Sidney, and I was forced to capitulate. This was the result:




I savored every second of it, believe me.

And finally, I decided that today would be a prime day to finally enjoy my Fettuccine Alfredo from Sunday's dinner at Anthony's.


It was so, so, so good. I really think that it's just as good if not better than the Alfredo I had in North Carolina. I'm not quite ready to definitively call this the winner, but dang it was good! Given, however, that this was a side, and given that I had indeed eaten a portion, however small, at the restaurant, this wasn't that much food. Which also means that it wasn't that many carbs.

And that was all I ate today. But since I had the various brotein supplements throughout the day, along with the chicken, I still ended up with about 140 grams of brotein for the day. Not bad for a day involving a peanut butter cup and pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment