Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter!!!

Bunnies are everywhere!!! Celebrating Easter a little early, there was much gains to be had. But first, breakfast. Yet another classic brotein bar. For lunch, and another pre-exam carb up, I had another Clif bar. It was Chocolate Brownie this time. After my exam, I went straight to the gym. Afterward, I recovered with another Clif Bar. This one was Crunchy Peanut Butter. I can't really tell which flavor I like more. 


Once I got to the House of Gains, I found hugeness all around me. I grabbed some rolls, some potato salad, and quite a bit a lot of ham.


I know this may not appear to be a lot of ham, but these were three super thick slices. Trust me. And not be deceived by this picture, I must inform you that I actually ended up eating probably eight rolls by the end of the day. I had four or five for the main meal, then I snacked on them throughout the rest of the day. All of them had ample butter, of course.

For a bit of sweet snack, I was gifted this delectable decadence:



Dark chocolate goes great with this marshmallowy stuff inside. Heck, dark chocolate goes great with anything.

A little later, when formal desserts were being brought out, I filled some more room in my stomach with these turtle-esque brownies. There was chocolate, there were pecans, there was caramel, and there was powdered sugar. Ummm...yes!


And then...there was pie. Oh, but not just any pie. No, this was Sidney's Famous Apple Pie. Oh yes. Her apple pie is quite simply and rather bluntly...astonishingly and awesomely amazing.


Of course, per literally everyone else's request, it had to be accompanied by vanilla ice cream. Not being one to argue, I followed suit.

A little later later, Sidney got the craving not for any of the myriad of leftovers now spilling out of the fridge, but for Kraft stove top macaroni and cheese. She actually got this craving yesterday, but she delayed the fulfillment of said craving until today.

The funny thing about this macaroni and cheese is that it didn't involve macaroni and I'm not sure if it involved cheese. But I convinced Sidney to venture out from her safe little "Classic" mac and cheese bubble to try the "Three Cheese" variety. It was so worth it because the Three Cheese variety is sooo much better than the Classic.


And thus ended my gains for the day. I'd call it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment