Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Lumpy Bumpy

Being back to a normal food schedule for the first time in what seems like forever, I loaded up some bars for the day ahead.

I started off with a classic.


For lunch, I mixed it up a little bit. While I was at the store yesterday, I picked up some Clif bars just because they're different and because they've got more calories. They've been recommended to me several times, so I figured I'd give them a try. This particular flavor, chocolate brownie, was really good, plus it still had 10 grams of brotein.


A few hours later, I had my third bar, another classic.


I was apparently so hungry that I almost forgot to take a picture of it.

For dinner, I had a salad with freshly shredded cheddar, ranch dressing, and croutons.


For the main course, I had a lot of Sidney's super buttery mashed potatoes and three boneless barbecue chicken thighs.


I was pretty full after all this, so naturally I had dessert. Sidney made pudding again.


This time it was butterscotch. She got distracted by something mid stir, so it was slightly lumpy. But it tasted fantastic, and we both came to the consensus that we actually kind of like the little lumpies.

No comments:

Post a Comment