Monday, December 12, 2016

Finals Call for Carbs and Brotein

As I mentioned last night, my first final of Finals Week is my cumulative biochemistry final this morning at 1030. In preparation for this, I studied a little earlier this morning, but, more importantly, I ate an entire loaf of pound cake.


When the time drew nearer to the final itself, I loaded up on some brotein. 


This combination of carbs and brotein gave my brain everything it needed to perform at a maximal level. I blasted through my final in a little over an hour, and I felt good about it.

I then went to the store to pick up a few things, and I had to take a moment to appreciate the many varieties of Oreos that were on display.


Seriously, Oreos are like the Bugatti Veyron of the food world. They come out with a different special edition what seems like every month. Eventually they're all special editions and then none of them are special. The only difference is that a package of Oreos doesn't cost $2 million.

When I got home, I had some more of that chicken noodle concoction that used to be soup until I made it not soup. But, again, it still tasted good.


And because I have another final tomorrow, I figured I'd get a head start on carbing up.


A big head start...


A MASSIVE head start...


No comments:

Post a Comment