Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Again with the finals

So yeah, like I said, I have another final today. And this time it's organic chemistry. And this time it's at 0730 in the morning. Yay. To get myself going, I had a brotein bar.


But to really get myself going, I added a couple slices of bread to my brotein bar.


I was ready to blast that organic chemistry final! And I did.

When I got home, I refrained from eating until dinner. But then, I witnessed the return of my beloved dinner burritos!


I got some new tortillas, and they were bad. I mean, they tasted fine, but they were dry and subject to cracking. But that's alright, because taste is king. I really wanted something to that made me happy and tasted good after being halfway done with my finals.


And after I made these two burritos, I deemed that there wasn't enough sausage to save, so I just ate it straight up.


I then grabbed a couple more slices of bread, buttered 'em up, and stuffed them into my fat little face.


And speaking of fat little faces...


...let's see how fat I can make mine.

Just kidding, I can eat all of this food and stay lean forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment